Quantcast

Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well. Hosted by Sheila over at Book Journeyit's a weekly meme with the added incentive of contest for those who visit 10 or more of the participants and leave a comment telling her how many you visited.

The idea of the meme is to first post the book(s) you read last week, and then the book(s) currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.


Last Week I Read . . .


Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
(check out my review here)


This Week I'm Reading . . . 



Heaven's Shadow by David S. Goyer & Michael Cassutt




Theft of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan




inSyte by Greg Kiser

4 comments:

  1. Nice selection! I loved Ready Player One! Thanks for visiting my blog! You just gained a follower! :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you enjoyed Ready Player One! I liked the 80s references too--to a point.

    Hope your new reads are awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cover of In Syte - that eye really catches my....well, Eye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these books but they do look like books I would enjoy. Following you back.

    ReplyDelete