Just One Week Left in the February Follow Giveaway . . . and Just 10 Followers Away From a Second Giveaway!
Like a lot of bloggers, I watch the numbers, keep an eye on the statistics, and observe the measures. I'm always looking to expand my audience, increase my traffic, and build my exposure. Part of it is pure vanity, of course (I like to know that somebody out there is watching), but a larger part of it is an honest desire to help the authors I cover reach a broader audience.
At the same time, I want to say thanks to everybody who does stop by on a regular basis, so I figure why not combine those two goals and offer up a HUGE February Follow GIVEAWAY! I've accumulated some fantastic books over the last six months, including a few ARCs, which are always an interesting addition to the bookshelves. So, as part of my giveaway, I'm offering up:
- Wonders of the Invisible World by Patricia A. McKillip (ARC)
- After the Fall, Before the Fall, During the Fall: A Novel by Nancy Kress
- The Duchess of the Shallows by by Neil McGarry & Daniel Ravipinto
- Magic: An Anthology of the Esoteric and Arcane edited by Jonathan Oliver
- The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson (ARC)
- Faithful Shadow by Kevin J. Howard
- Shades of Souls Passed by Teresa R. Andrews
- Three Graves Full by Jamie Mason (ARC)
- The Donors by Jeffrey Wilson
- Steampunk III: Steampunk Revolution edited by by Ann VanderMeer
- A Murder of Crows by David Rotenberg (ARC)
- Red Sparrow by Jason Matthews (ARC)
- Shadow of a Dead Star & Bone Wires by Michael Shean (e-book)
To make it fun and fair, I've decided that YOU will help determine how much I give away:
500 GFC followers - 1 winner will receive a book of his/her choice
525 GFC followers- 2 winners will each receive a book of their choice
550 GFC followers- 3 winners will each receive a book of their choice
175 Facebook likes - 1 winner will receive a book of his/her choice (maximum value $15) from Amazon.com.
The fun starts tonight and runs all month, so be sure to follow . . . tell your friends to follow . . . and keep spreading the word for more entries. On behalf of the authors who call Beauty in Ruins home from time to time, and on behalf of myself, THANK YOU.