Quantcast

Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

If it's Monday, then it must be time for Mailbox Monday, a weekly meme that provides a virtual gathering place for bloggers (and readers) to share the books that came their way over the past week. Originally hosted by Marcia, of To Be Continued..., it has since become something of a book tour, with a new host each month. This month's host seems to be MIA this morning, so please enter your links below:




Just the one new title for review (I'm trying to catch up on my existing titles), courtesy of Joseph D'Lacey, who will be stopping by next month in celebration of his bestselling 'eco-horrors' Meat and Garbage Man.


I did, however, nab several interesting Kindle reads - which convert very nicely in Calibre if, like me, you have a different e-reader:




As for what we're reading, the team has reviews coming up over the next 2 weeks for:


What's topping your shelves this week?

14 comments:

  1. Definitely want to catch your review of King Breaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those, but it looks like you have some fun reading ahead of you! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meat sounds absolutely disturbing, in the best possible way. Enjoy your books! :)

    New Linky follower. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this book looks scary! I have to check this one out. :D
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. King Breaker looks interesting. I hope we both enjoy Apocalypse. Thanks for stopping by my STS .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stepping up to host MM in September!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting MM. I have a Nook and as of yet haven't downloaded any e-books, outside of B&N. I might check into getting an ipad. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. PHARAOH and KING BREAKER interest me, Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS for hosting this month.

    I had an empty mailbox, but that is perfectly fine with me. ENJOY your read.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting MM this month. Enjoy your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy! your reading week.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/09/mailbox-monday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've got some interesting, and dark, titles coming up.
    Hmm - I like your Amazon book linking. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete