Quantcast

Saturday, June 11, 2016

From the Shelf to the Page: This Week in the Ruins

In case you missed it, here's what happened in the Ruins this week . . .


WTF Friday: One Good Turn by Bryce Calderwood

Sci-Fi Review: The Ghost Rebellion by Pip Ballantine & Tee Morris

Waiting on Wednesday: The Dragon Round by Stephen S. Power

Fantasy Review: Bloodbound (Pathfinder Tales) by F. Wesley Schneider


αωαωαωαωαωαωαω

Stacking The Shelves and Mailbox Monday are a pair of weekly memes that are about sharing the books that came your way over the past week, and which you've added to your shelves - whether they be physical or virtual, borrowed or bought, or for pleasure or review.

Believe it or not, the shelves got a much-needed reprieve this week, allowing me the chance to actually clear up some space as I catch up on some reviews. I don't expect that to last, but it's nice to know I can stick to my guns, even if just for a week.

αωαωαωαωαωαωαω

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is another weekly meme, this time focused on what books are spending the most time in your hands and in your head, as opposed to what's been added to your shelf.


Night Things: Undead and Kicking by Terry M. West
Continuing his fantastic Night Things series, West offers up a tale of zombies and reanimation involving everyone from Dr. Herbert West to Jack the Ripper.

The Shadowed Path by Gail Z. Martin
Featuring untold tales of Jonmarc Vahanian, hero of her Chronicles of the Necromancer series, this anthology tells the story of a soldier, slave, smuggler, warrior, and brigand.




What's topping your shelves this week?

8 comments:

  1. Nice! Once again, totally new to me reads! But again they look exciting! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to stop hunting down free apocalypse and get reading more! I've got a tbr of about 700 now and that's way out of control! Have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your books sound like fun! I hope you enjoy your new books. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the look of that Path cover... I'm afraid I'm all in Victorian demons this summer, translating Cassandra Claire's INFERNAL DEVICES trilogy for my publisher.... it's not that bad, really

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read Gail Z. Martin's Chronicles of the Necromancer series, but The Shadowed Path did catch my eye. Hopefully that's one I can jump in without much knowledge of CotN.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your books look interesting :) I'm an old GFC follower.

    Stop by and say hi if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Shadowed Path sounds intriguing! Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to look into that Night Things series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete