Quantcast

Saturday, October 1, 2016

From the Shelf to the Page: This Week in the Ruins

In case you missed it, here's what happened in the Ruins this week . . .


WTF Friday: The ADHD Vampire & Elmer Crowley

Waiting on Wednesday: Infernal Parade by Clive Barker

Horror Review: Eat the Night by Tim Waggoner

Scratching my Lovecraftian Itch guest post by A.J. Smith


αωαωαωαωαωαωαω

Stacking The Shelves and Mailbox Monday are a pair of weekly memes that are about sharing the books that came your way over the past week, and which you've added to your shelves - whether they be physical or virtual, borrowed or bought, or for pleasure or review.

Another good week for review titles, with a few specially designed for the Halloween season:

Recluce Tales: Stories from the World of Recluce by L.E. Modesitt Jr.

Baker: Demons and other Night Things by Terry M. West

Siren of Depravity by Gary Fry

Thing Bailiwick: A Collection of Horror by Fawn Bonning



αωαωαωαωαωαωαω

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is another weekly meme, this time focused on what books are spending the most time in your hands and in your head, as opposed to what's been added to your shelf.

 


What's topping your shelves this week?

11 comments:

  1. she does look deprived on that cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of your books are new to me. I haven't heard of these before. Enjoy them.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, some have really creepy covers! I haven't heard of any of these before. I hope you'll enjoy them all! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all new to me, I have to admit. Hope you enjoy all your new books.
    my STS

    best wishes
    Vi @ Gone With The Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, lots of books! I admit, I am not familiar with any of these. The Black Guard definitely looks like something I'd enjoy though. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll probably start Wall of Storms this week, I can't wait!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's nice, some interesting covers there. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thw Wall of Storms looks intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a brave reader. I think these would scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the cover of Wall of Storms

    ReplyDelete