Quantcast

Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2017

From the Shelf to the Page: This Week in the Ruins

Stacking The Shelves and Mailbox Monday are a pair of weekly memes that are about sharing the books that came your way over the past week, and which you've added to your shelves - whether they be physical or virtual, borrowed or bought, or for pleasure or review.



No review titles this week, just some Amazon purchases (a few of which, I'm sure, will show up on a future WTF Friday):

    


Edifice Abandoned by Scott Michael Decker


αωαωαωαωαωαωαω

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is another weekly meme, this time focused on what books are spending the most time in your hands and in your head, as opposed to what's been added to your shelf.

This week's e-book read is Assassin's Fate by Robin Hobb, with Bradley P. Beaulieu's With Blood Upon the Sand temporarily on hold, while my paperback pleasure (and I'm enjoying this immensely) is Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames.



What's topping your shelves this week?

13 comments:

  1. You always seem to find stuff that sounds weird but intriguing! Have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fantasy for you this week. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving Kings of the Wyld way more than I expected. I knew I wanted to try it, wasn't expecting to howl with laughter through it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agreed. It's the most fun I've had with a fantasty book in ages. Moog and Kit are brilliant.

      Delete
  4. Some of your new books looks slightly different but intriguing.Enjoy!

    Megan @reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first three novels are so interesting! I'd not seen them before and I definitely see why they'll probably end up being features for your WTF Friday posts. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a lovely weekend, Bob. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to start Kings of the Wyld! It sounds like just my kind of book!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished it last night. Fantastic fun.

      Delete
  7. I've heard good things about the Robin Hobb book. I hope you enjoy it (and all the others!)
    ~Jen @ Books That Hook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finished With Blood Upon the Sand, but it took me a while for some reason. And I am SO looking forward to digging into Assassin's Fate

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all new to me. I have read some earlier Robin Hobb but I'm sure I need to catch up on books I missed. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The fantasy titles look a lot more interesting to me than the three at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  11. More new-to-me books on your list. Edifice Abandoned sounds interesting. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete