Quantcast

Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2017

From the Shelf to the Page: This Week in the Ruins

Stacking The Shelves and Mailbox Monday are a pair of weekly memes that are about sharing the books that came your way over the past week, and which you've added to your shelves - whether they be physical or virtual, borrowed or bought, or for pleasure or review.



My shelves runneth over this week, with a pair of digital additions from Rob Hayes & Terry West and a pair of physical titles from Titan Books.

Where Loyalties Lie by Rob J. Hayes
[May 26th 2017]
Where Loyalties Lie is the first book in the Best Laid Plans duology and is set in the same world as The Ties That Bind trilogy, continuing Captain Drake Morass' story where the trilogy left off.


Picaro by Terry M. West
[June 30th 2017 by PSE]
As two men travel the dusty road, their odyssey becomes a harrowing nightmare from which there is no escape. PICARO is a bloody road trip to Hell 


Off Rock by Kieran Shea
[April 18th 2017 by Titan Books]
A sardonic heist novel set in space, Off Rock is escapist adventure of the cruellest kind. Pass the popcorn.

The Dragon’s Legacy by Deborah A. Wolf
[April 4th 2017 by Titan Books]
A warrior would become Queen, a Queen would become a monster, and a young boy plays his bird-skull flute to keep the shadows of death at bay.


αωαωαωαωαωαωαω


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is another weekly meme, this time focused on what books are spending the most time in your hands and in your head, as opposed to what's been added to your shelf.

Juggling another pair of e-book of reads this week, with The Librarians and the Mother Goose Chase by Greg Cox & River of Teeth by Sarah Gailey, while I'm deep into my paperback of Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson.



What's topping your shelves this week?

11 comments:

  1. I've been looking at River of Teeth for a while now and like the look of it. I was totally intrigued by Picaro as well! It sounds nice and bloody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, you got the new Kieran Shea! I liked his first Koko book, and Off Rock looks just as fun. I was also pretty excited about being offered an eARC of Where Loyalties Lie, because who doesn't love piratical fantasy?

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I haven't watched the show The Librarians and the Mother Goose Chasers, sounds like a great haul!
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. PICARO looks like something I would be interested in. Great haul this week, enjoy your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice assortment of books. I keep meaning to start The Librarians series but haven't had a chance yet. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Librarians book looks interesting - I hadn't heard of the TV show before I started seeing the book pop up on blogs lately. Here's my reading list for the week: http://bit.ly/2oDk2Sa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read River of Teeth sometime. I love hippos, though... my teddy since I was two days old is a hippo, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How is the Librarians book?

    It was a busy week of reading, Girl Scouts, the Mandarin Showcase, and boxing up books. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where Loyalties Lie looks like a good book. Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently listened to a Rob J. Hayes book that was fun.
    I am interested in your thoughts on several that you are reading now.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa! That Picaro cover looks creepy, yet interesting! Happy Reading!

    Here’s my It’s Monday! What are you Reading!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete