Quantcast

Saturday, July 15, 2017

From the Shelf to the Page: This Week in the Ruins

Stacking The Shelves and Mailbox Monday are a pair of weekly memes that are about sharing the books that came your way over the past week, and which you've added to your shelves - whether they be physical or virtual, borrowed or bought, or for pleasure or review.



No new review titles this week, but I did make a few purchases.

The Black Elfstone: The Fall of Shannara by Terry Brooks

The Pharaoh's Secret by Clive Cussler and Graham Brown

The Queen of Blood by Sarah Beth Durst

The Shadow of What Was Lost by James Islington


αωαωαωαωαωαωαω



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is another weekly meme, this time focused on what books are spending the most time in your hands and in your head, as opposed to what's been added to your shelf.

On the e-reader, I should be finishing Scourge: A Darkhurst Novel by Gail Z. Martin this weekend, with Wraith Knight or Straight Outta Fangton by C.T. Phipps next, in hardcover, I'm deep into The Witchwood Crown by Tad Williams.

   

   

What's topping your shelves this week?

7 comments:

  1. Hope the house move has gone ok and you are getting back to normal. I'm looking to maybe try something by Terry Brooks. Just need to decide what I like the sound of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of your new acquisitions, I really enjoyed both Queen of Blood and The Shadow of What was Lost. Looking forward to reading both their sequels now.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great new titles here! The pharaoh's secret catches my eye. Maybe because I am busy with a querkle of Tutankhamen!

    Hope you have a good week and here's my latest reads: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2017/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed The Queen of Blood and hope you do too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice little haul there. I haven't read Shanara but I did watch seaon one of the TV how and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Islington book looks like a real chunkster. I'm interested in your thoughts on Wraith Knight. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete